So last weekend Will and I took the very long drive down to St.George to visit my parents and see their new home. Which I just realized I didnt even get any pictures of there new house but it is so beautiful! Many of my other siblings went down as well so it was a very fun get together. One day we desided to go visit Fiesta Fun which most of my pictures of well, all of them except for a few pictures of my very missed little niece Taylor ha.
We really enjoyed racing eachother around on the Go Karts. Ha Will was a bit cramned in his go kart, thats what he gets for being so tall.

Here is a very blury Vince and Meagan.
We desided to leave the go karts for a bit and check out the water squirting ride, which I think we all agreeded that one time was enough for that ride. 
William and I waiting in line.
Vince with little baby Brook
My dad and Taylor





SUCCESS!!!!!! IT WORKED! And you have so many new blogs now! How exciting. You should also tell Aspen to add you to her list. Every one goes to her page to see if any one has updated!
ReplyDeletekristin.
Nobody told me you had a blog! I am so excited! We did have a lot of fun that weekend. I'm glad you two could make it.
ReplyDeleteP.S. I'm pretty sure I took that cute picture of you and Will!
ReplyDelete