Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Swine Flu

So I was reading this article about Swine Flu, partially just because I read random stuff and partially because Will is positive hes going to get it (along with everyother sickness haha). I thought it was very interesting and worth the read. Heres the link.

And just for fun here is a conversation Will and I had the other day. Will," YOU HAVE NEVER READED OR WATCHED LORD OF THE RINGS?!" Me,"....no...." Will,"We have to watch it! I guess its a good thing though, because you will like them better now." Me,"Why do you say that?" Will,"Because your a nerd now." (Ok....just because he got me to play nerdy games like World of Warcraft....that doesnt mean Im a nerd!....or maybe it does haha.)

1 comment:

  1. haha...I've never seen or read Lord of the Rings either. I'm glad that there is at least one other person in the world that hasn't :P

    ReplyDelete